Support and knowledge in identifying, engaging and understanding your audiences.
Do you want to find out who you audiences are and get to know them better? Understand why some people engage with your project or site and others don’t? Gain insight into how to develop and share your stories so they engage people from across our communities?
We can provide robust insight into your audiences and work with you to implement new ideas to engage them, which fit your budget. We can devise programmes of work that enable you to build audiences and establish partnerships over the long-term, in a sustainable and achievable manner.
Our Services include
- Face to face consultation through focus groups, events and interviews to hear from people in their own words.
- Researching and writing bespoke audience development plans in partnership with organisations.
- Drawing out ideas and building programmes of activity that are relevant to your current and potential audiences.
- Developing creative programmes of on and off-site, digital and real-time activity that builds and invests in relationships with key communities.
- Providing accessible and inclusive solutions to working with people who do not currently engage with you.
- Delivering pilot activities to test ideas and gain understanding of interests and behaviours.
- Audience Development and Activity Planning for NLHF and other major funding bodies.
Audience Development Case Studies
Esther worked with our team of community archaeologists at MOLA (Museum of London Archaeology) on an HLF grant application for CITiZAN. Esther’s experience working with a variety of heritage organisations on large grant applications made her audience development advice insightful and her work thoughtful. Her input was so vital to the success of our £1.6 million application that she has continued to work on the project throughout its development and implementation.
Courtney Nimura, Community Archaeologist Museum of London Archaeology