Expertise in formative and summative evaluation for both large and small scale projects.
We are experienced in designing and implementing evaluation approaches that measure activity and demonstrate impact. We use both qualitative and quantitative methods, combining data and narrative to provide a clear understanding of outcomes.
Our evaluation and research reports provide meaningful, in-depth analysis of data and evidence that can be used for advocacy, fundraising and future development of projects. Most importantly, we work with you to develop evaluation approaches that are right for your project.
Our Services include
- Formative and summative evaluation of whole projects or specific areas of work.
- Designing evaluation plans and frameworks, that use logic models to link activity to outcomes.
- A full monitoring & evaluation service: from inception to completion.
- Undertaking diverse & creative evaluation approaches, including: interviews, focus groups, observations, feedback stations and survey design.
- Fulfilling evaluation requirements for major funders, including the NLHF.
- Planning and implementing evaluation and research strategies.
- Writing evaluation reports with clear and implementable recommendations.
- Detailed qualitative and quantitative research into current and potential audiences.
Evaluation & Research Case Studies
Having Catherine on board as an external evaluator was a pleasure. She understood the project and it's aims very quickly and required very little guidance on what information we needed to gather. The variety of approaches she adopted were appropriate to those we were working with and resulted in excellent outcomes. Catherine has a background working in a range of arts settings which resulted in both a detailed eye and also a creative one. Catherine produced an excellent final report which is already proving useful for us as an organisation.
Hannah Dye, Learning Producer, Candoco Dance Company