Expert in developing, delivering and evaluating National Lottery Heritage funded projects.
Bright Culture has developed, delivered, and worked on a wide range of National Lottery Heritage Fund projects. We understand the NLHF's priorities and guidelines, and can support and lead the process of applying for funding from start to finish.
We develop applications that are ambitious and create real change, whilst being responsive to the culture, capacity and strategic direction of the applicant. All our projects are unique, they have their own shape and speciality and we can support you to develop this.
Our Services include
- Planning and writing NLHF applications, including Your Heritage and Heritage Grants.
- Mentoring staff and volunteer teams in the development of successful NLHF applications.
- Activity planning, including evaluation, learning, marketing, and volunteering plans.
- Audience development research, consultation and planning with both new and existing audiences.
- Leading Activity Planning consultant teams.
- Support with all areas of budgeting and project planning.
- Project Management, delivering your projects for you.
National Lottery Heritage Fund Case Studies
Esther worked with us on our groundbreaking national disability history project ‘History of Place’ during our development phase. She was instrumental in us achieving our Round Two funding application of £878,500 from the Heritage Lottery Fund. She has extensive experience in supporting organisations in their development of HLF applications and her insights and knowledge were extremely valuable.
Esther Fox, Head of Accentuate Programme Screen South